Monday 13 June 2011

Getting my arse in gear!

Or more to the point, my vlog.  This post is just a way for me to note down ideas for future vlogs, so...feel free to ignore it.  Unless you're interested and want to offer up ideas of your own.

I think I need a co presenter.  My face is boring, and so is my life.  I need someone to bounce ideas off.  Unless someone has a biiiiig personality (and I consider mine biig) they need someone of an equal personality to....expand personalty....ness.  Or something.

I also want to make a weekly, like, magazine style show, where I have different sections in which I talk about different things: Fashion, music, media, news etc, just to bring in a range of different audiences with different interests.  I need to network more, leave comments on more vlogs and blogs.  Tweet more, and tag my videos more carefully and effectively.  


Hmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment