Thursday 19 May 2011

An added note of excitedness!

I've just found this hilarious selection of videos. Now, I've never watched Jersey Shore, but I have no doubt I would hate it, and find the American "stars" of the show irritating yet hilarious for their general stupidity (this isn't a judgement on Americans in general, I like Americans, but shows like this wouldn't do well if they chose to follow interesting, intelligent people would it? Human nature)

So the stars of Broadway's The 39 Steps, learnt some of the transcripts from the show, and acted them out, Oscar Wilde styley, complete with plumby English accents. Genius. Watch it HERE

Also, if you're anything like me, you're hugely excited about the upcoming The Hobbit film, from the team that brought us the incredible Lord of the Rings trilogy. If you are, follow Peter Jackson, the films' director on Facebook, which also has updates on other projects he is involved in, such as TinTin, and also general news and insights, and his blog, with behind the scenes footage of the filming process. Tis tres awesome, non?

Adieu
x

No comments:

Post a Comment