Saturday 7 May 2011

I'm Hungover and Sleep Deprived! BLEURGH!

So....music time. Today I have chosen this little gem from Mr Jim Moray....




It's one of the most passionate songs I know. The way he sings it is heartbreaking, and it gives me chills every time. I could literally listen to that song all day without getting bored. Just a shame it's not accompanied by a music video involving torrential rain.....mmmmmm.

Ahem!

Picture of day.....

This was painted by a geezer called Caspar David Friedric (Info on him HERE) He's my favourite artist. I like the mystery he adds to his art by painting the people always facing away from the viewer. I always wonder what they look like, and what they think of the view they're witnessing. LOVE! It also inspired the poster for The RSC's most recent incarnation of Hamlet, starring David Tennant. I saw this production a few years ago and LOVE IT SO MUCH! Here's the pretty poster....

I highly recommend you try and watch the dvd of this production. It's not the stage play filmed, but a film made very similarly to the stage play, on the stage...only, looking more.....filmy and less.....stagey. Can't explain, just watch! You can buy it HERE.

And here's today's Vlog. It's a bit of a random cos....well.....alcohol. You know how it is.





So that's it for today, 'cos I need sleep. Got my second rehearsal for my play tomorrow. Not relishing the experience, but hey.

Adieu
x

Ps...can you see my writing well enough on this background, or should I have a block colour to make the text easier to see? I don't wanna, 'cos it'll cover up my pretty picture, but....if I have to, I will. Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment